Tom Heine - CEO
Tom has been the CEO of Aljex Software since 1995 as well as its founder. Mr. Heine is actively involved in software development, sales, and strategic partnerships. Mr. Heine has been a director’s circle member of the Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) since 2002.
Joe Hirschman - PresidentJoe migrated Aljex from a server based enterprise software to the SAAS model, and turned Aljex into a leading SAAS provider to the freight industry. A graduate of Kean University, Mr. Hirschman was a Sales Executive for a NJ based freight broker specializing in expedited LTL & TL prior to joining Aljex.
Robyn Freeman - Executive VP of SalesRobyn has been with Aljex since 2007. She was promoted to VP of Sales in 2011, then to Executive VP of Sales in 2016. Ms. Freeman is responsible for online and onsite training, software demonstrations, sales and marketing. Click on her photo for contact info!
Mark Leffers - Vice President TechnologyFormerly a CPA with over 20 years experience, Leffers also had CFO and programming experience when he joined Aljex at its technology center in Boulder in 2015 to lead the group in developing Aljex’s new accounting module.
Michelle Massey - Sales ManagerMichelle has been with Aljex since 2010. She was promoted to Sales Manager in 2013. Ms. Massey is responsible for online and onsite training, sales, software demonstrations and transitioning new clients. Click on her photo for contact info!
Latest tweets from the team
- RSVP for next week's webinar, which will highlight the different portals available in Aljex. https://t.co/vz1gMW1x9R
- Come find us at the FSA Conference, March 5th - 7th in Orlando! Representing Aljex will be Tom Heine, CEO, and Robyn Freeman, EVP of Sales
- Introducing Patrick Horner, the newest member of our support team! https://t.co/kEDh8bd2N1 https://t.co/usdaiejaak
- Thank you, BGSA! https://t.co/pILOLmU4E7
- New classes are being added to the training schedule! Starts on Mon, 2/13. View the schedule here:… https://t.co/YneaRsLYC0